Happy Monday! A short but sweet post this week. I wanted to share with you guys an easy last minute Halloween recipe. These are my mummy crescent rolls that can be made in 30 minutes or less. All you need is hot dogs and Pillsbury crescent rolls. I hope you guys have a wonderful and safe Halloween! I will be dressing up as a Minion. What will you guys be?
Did you make this dish?
If you made this dish, I would love to see!
Disclaimer: If you purchase anything through a link on this site, I may receive a small commission from the purchase at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products that I would personally use. Thank you so much for the support!
Mummy Crescent Dogs
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 can Pillsbury crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut hot dogs in half.
- Roll out the crescent roll dough. Make sure that the triangles are attached to each other so that the dough forms a rectangle. Cut the dough into 1/4 inch strips.
- Wrap the strips around the hot dog pieces and place on a baking sheet. You will use about 2 pieces per hot dog – one for the hat and one for the body.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until they are golden brown.